Here is an overview of all available Divinity Original Sin 2 classes. As a real fan, you certainly know choosing a specific class in this game will affect your beginning items and gear. Moreover, it influences your gameplay as well as your background with different results.
Which is the best class for you and how to pick it? Follow us, and you will know instantly!
All Divinity Original Sin 2 classes to consider
Similar to its predecessor, Original Sin 2 allows you to select a pre-made character or customize one depending on your aim. However, we suggest that you should opt for one of the default options and then mold it in the beginning. Relying on that, it will be safer than establishing one entirely from scratch.
Indeed, there are 14 Divinity Original Sin 2 classes to select from, including:
- The Battlemage class includes a warrior capable of extending destructive power with magic.
- The Cleric class is the one who might both smash enemy skulls and heal partners.
- The Conjurer class can call up personal needs and elemental totems during a battle.
- The Enchanter class includes casters who are able to fight in long-distance combat via using the magic.
- The Fighter class has cruel warriors who surpass in a close encounter.
- The Inquisitor class consists of brave and adventurous wand-wielders who might join in the combat head-on.
- The Knight class mainly concentrates on war tactics. That’s why they can fight and rally the troops effectively.
- The Metamorph class can adapt to risky situations via transformational tricks or nature.
- The Ranger class includes marksmen with a mythical talent of self-preservation.
- The Rogue class owns lots of powerful features and sees the world as an open treasury.
- The Shadowblade class consists of mighty assassins who are equipped with both magic and danger.
- The Wayfarer class includes practitioners of magic and survivalists.
- The Witch class has a scary presence and boasts aggressive powers.
- The Wizard class involves scholars of magic who can go in for long-range combat.
A detailed table of classes
|Far Out Man|
Geomancer Skills +1
Lucky Charm +1
Peace of Mind
Dual Wielding +1
|Raise Bloated Corpse|
|Far Out Man|
With all Divinity Original Sin 2 classes above, can you find the one you want most? Just reread and think carefully before selecting anyone! And don’t forget to comment on your chosen class and reasons since we’re glad to see.